- New look and label, same great product! Includes 1 (2.02 pound) organic protein & superfoods vanilla bean plant-based protein powder
- Combined benefits of protein and superfoods: 21 grams of organic plant-based protein (pea, brown rice, and chia seeds), 3 grams of organic dietary fiber, and only 1 gram of sugar in each serving. 50 organic superfoods per scoop
- Vegan, USDA organic, dairy-free, lactose-free, gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO, doctor developed
- Our organic superfoods blend includes organic veggies, herbs, greens, grasses, berries, fruits, sprouts, and ancient grains. Good source of food-based vitamin B6 and C, iron, riboflavin, thiamin, and pantothenic acid
- Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nutrition for men, women, and kids. These are great for an antioxidant boost, weight management, meal replacement drinks, a breakfast shake, smoothies, building grams of lean muscle, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts
Very tasty! I picked the creamy chocolate fudge and itâ€™s delicious, has a slight cinnamon taste which I love and very creamy and perfect chocolate flavor! Iâ€™m not sure which flavor people are getting where they say chunky or taste chalky, this is not it. Iâ€™ve had chalky protein shakes before and they are unbearable for me.I mix with a frozen banana (either half or whole) coconut milk and ice. Itâ€™s amazing.Also I read a review about the detox project finding herbicides, well this past February 2021 they retested and found NO herbicides, yaaay! I was a little concerned
I love to mix this with almond milk, PB2, collagen peptides, And frozen bananas for a delicious shake after a workout or just during the day. I personally add whipped cream just because I use SO much powder between all the additions but I donâ€™t find it grainy.
This is the tastiest drink.Really tastes like Vanilla bean. Almost like homemade vanilla pudding.I want to drink it on it's own instead, of it getting lost in my smoothie.It's also the smoothest pea protein I've ever drank.Drinkng with plain cold water & the 1/2 cup powder, mixed in a ball shaker,it was almost smooth. Like drinking water.I am used to pea proteins so if you're not, it may be noticible to you.Definitely not the grit it usually brings.Very filling & it lasts.I actually feel fuller drinking on it's own with water than,mixing in a smootie with coconut milk.So this will be the new travel powder I can just add water to.Orgain has really knocked it out of the park with this one.It's tasty, smooth & has all the extras us veggie lovers need like, 8mg of Iron.Plus Organic, Non GMO, Vegan & GF. Ding ding ding dingWhat puts this over the top is, Orgain is finally listing dose of vitamins.Not just DRV %. I need those numbers to stay healthy & balance my supplements.I don't give away 5 stars easily, especialy on protein powders.Between Burts Bees Daily Radiance & Purely Inspired, it's hard to impress me.This is my first for Orgain & it's earned every ounce of sparkle.
perfect meal replacement shake! The chocolate is my favorite. Keeps me feeling full for about 5 hours. This isnt specifically for weightloss however I've lost 20 lbs since I started drinking this in the morning. More energy and not hungry.
My husband researches everything before we buy a new product. The reviews were mostly good so we tried it. We are so glad we did. We drink at least once a day. We ordered the vanilla but want to try other flavors. I add a banana to mine but my husband likes his plain. We are senior citizens looking to supplement our normal diet because the older we get the less we eat. This product is perfect. My husband loves the flavor. I need to add a little fruit to mine to enjoy it more. We will continue to drink this as part of our healthy diet. Thank you so much for this product. PS. we also purchase kids protein drink of 10 year old granddaughter. She absolutely loves it.