- Simple protein Powder with 15 grams of protein and only 100 calories, from only 4 simple ingredients - No Stevia, no artificial sweeteners, nothing hard-to-pronounce
- Plant-based protein powder is made from natural, real food ingredients so you never have to compromise nutrition for convenience. Vegan Certified, Non-GMO, gluten-free, Dairy and lactose-free
- Delicious, healthy Vegan Protein is sweetened with organic cane sugar for a natural flavor that blends well with water, Almond milk, or another non-dairy milk alternative
- A simple recipe for your daily smoothie: start with 1 cup of Almondmilk, 2 scoops of protein Made Simple, toss in half a banana, and some ice cubes - Blend until your shake is smooth and delicious
- 10 servings per container
This protein powder is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. I am really picky about artificial sweeteners in my protein and they are typically everywhere. Sucralose, stevia, in everything, especially in protein powders and shakes and gym supplements. So when I found this protein which has NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS it was almost too good to be true. And I was convinced it wasn't going to taste good. And then it arrived, on time, and it is DELICIOUS. It has a very light consistency, mixes well, tastes great with half almond milk, half water. I love the focus on simple ingredients, as I am not only using this protein for my occasional workouts but also as a meal supplement or snack on a daily basis. It is nice to know that it isn't loaded up with tons of complicated ingredients that you typically find in a lot of other powders. I will definitely be buying more.
This is a good protein powder. I am sensitive to sugar alcohols, soy, and dairy is still questionable. This was a way for me to get protein without being terrified of the gastrointestinal consequences. Flavor is good (I add a banana, ice, spinach, and peanut butter). Would love to get a bigger container, but I'll take this for now.
I love this protein powder. I just recently got into protein powder and this was my first choice. I have it as a shake sometimes but I will say I 100% say itâs better as a smoothie with some powder PB and frozen strawberries with almond milk.
Love the chocolate flavor. I mix it with water. It tastes smooth, no chalky favor. I use a shaker and it blends well. No after taste like some plant based protein powder can have. Like the fact that its lower in calories and low sugar.
I absolutely love this protein shake. I have not had a great experience trying to find plant-based (non-whey) protein shakes that have a good flavor or blend well with liquids without a gritty taste or texture. This product hits on all points. I mix it with cashew or almond milk, chia seeds, and flaxseed and the texture is smooth and the flavor is yummy. As I fight through new food allergies caused by a tick bite and my food choices are increasingly limited, finding options like this one are more and more important to me. I look forward to trying some of the other flavors by this manufacturer and finding similar results.