- PROTEIN PLUS VEGETABLES adds effortless nutrition to your every day, sweetened with stevia added sugar, and 120 calories per serving.
- 20 grams of vegan protein from pea protein, brown rice protein, and sacha inchi protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
- Made with green vegetables including organic kale, organic alfalfa, broccoli, and spinach for an on-the-go healthy protein powder for women and men.
- Keto-friendly protein powder with four grams net carbs, gluten-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soy-free, non-whey, and low glycemic. Not a medical food
- Real food ingredients that are good for the body, feed the mind and respect the planet. Vegan certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
- SHAKE, BLEND OR BAKE. Shake with1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with Protein & Greens by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
- 25 servings per container
I have both the vanilla and chocolate flavor. Surprisingly, I like the vanilla one better. I can taste the stevia more in the chocolate one. These shakes keep me full for about 4 hours. I've also tried the 310 shakes and prefer the Vega shakes because they keep me feeling full for a longer period of time and the price difference. I blend the vanilla flavor with almond milk, one frozen banana, and alternate between strawberries, papaya, or blueberries. The chocolate flavor I blend with almond milk, two frozen bananas, and ice.
I loved this product. I feel like the people who are complaining of the fact that it was gritty have not had other protein powders. Having tried all kinds, whey formula, and many top brands, this one is the great.I got the chocolate and I really like it. I mix it with almond milk and use a shaker cup. It works great. I think the consistency is good and it taste like thicker chocolate milk. It鈥檚 not even bad to drink I can enjoy it.For sure a great product. I also like that it has greens as well. Get it if you鈥檙e looking for a good protein!
This product is great.. anyone complaining about the taste needs to suck it up.. Ive never had a protein shake that tasted delicious.. Its literally the healthiest "fast" protein you can eat.. it's protein shake not a slice of pizza lol
This is a high quality plant-based protein and does not have the typical rice protein that is cheaper to produce and resulting in more carbs. Also more important is that there are no hidden, unknown ingredients. For example, some plant-based proteins are "sugar free" yet they have sorbital in it which is a sugar alcohol which may be more slowly absorbed but it's still added "sugar." The chocolate flavor is so good so they do not need to sweeten it with anything. I highly recommend this.
I had the chocolate one before and I wanted to try a new flavor. I'm very happy with it, is perfect for those mornings I can't have a good breakfast and delicious, I make it with unsweetened coconut milk and it matches perfectly.