- MORE THAN JUST PROTEIN. 25% DV OF 12 vitamins and minerals per serving, four grams of fiber, one gram of omega-3 ALA, and Antioxidants. From real, plant-based ingredients to give you a head start on your daily essentials.
- 20 grams of vegan protein powder from pea protein, flaxseed, and hemp protein contains all nine essential amino acids.
- MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE, blend a serving of Vega Essentials with your favorite nut butter or a serving of fruit to make a delicious plant-based meal replacement smoothie for women and men on the go.
- Keto-friendly protein powder with two grams net carbs, gluten-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soy-free, non-whey, low glycemic, and non-GMO project verified. Not a medical food
- Made with greens and veggies including broccoli, carrot juice, kale, and organic spirulina. Sweetened with stevia, no added sugar. Vega Essentials is an excellent source of Vitamin D and antioxidant Vitamins A & C to help support the immune system.
- SHAKE, BLEND OR BAKE. Shake with 1.5 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a delicious vegan protein shake with a smooth taste and texture. Bake with Vega Essentials by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
- 17 servings per container
Excellent taste. Highly nutrient dense. Very healthy way to get protein. Will buy again and again. From an MD Physician who recommends this to all his patients now.
Great supplement. I have ordered this multiple times. I am on a very low carb diet so this is not only low carb but packed full of vitamins.
I tried a couple of different vegetable based protein powders, and this one seems to be the least chalky! I usually mix it in a shake and don't notice chalkiness at all. The vanilla is very good and versatile to add to any type of shake. I have ordered this several times over the past year and haven't been disappointed yet!
I just got my package delivered came WAY earlier than I thought which was excited because I wanted to get my routine started early (I’m replacing breakfast with this smoothie) all in all, I like the taste it has a bit of a protein powder ish taste but I think that’s true of all protein powders it’s not overpowering like others may be. I tried the recipe on the lid which was banana/ice/scoop of powder/cup of non dairy milk & ice. So delicious! Highly recommend. Value for my money I’ll update once I’m finished with this bottle and see how many drinks I can actually get out of it.
Tastes great, mixes easily, great ingredients. I have a very sensitive system, and this doesn't cause me any difficulty at all.