- Three-part formula with minerals and vitamins, cofactors, and SuperPure botanical extracts to support healthy bone regeneration
- Includes plant-based, bioavailable calcium from Icelandic red algae and white sesame seeds, not rocks
- Contains important cofactors and trace minerals: Vitamins D3 & K2, Magnesium, Silica, Strontium, Boron, and Vanadium
- Rare herbal extracts like Cissus, Sargassum, Wasabi, and Tabasheer offer an advanced dimension in bone health
- Contains Wild-Harvested ingredients; SuperPure Extract Processing (zero tolerance for chemical solvents and additives); Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
My naturopathic doctor recommended this to me, and now I take everyday.
I have been taking for over 6 months and my nails are stronger. I have some relief in my bones, noticed healing in my injured foot.
I really like this brand and I like this product. The price here is better than in the health food store, but it is still high. It's a quality product, though, and you typically get what you are willing to pay for. The addition of silica is really what drew me to this product. It seems to be missing in a lot of other quality products.
Jones fracture, VERY hard to heal! But started to heal Amazingly well with this calcium!
I fractured my fibula in June 2019 and started taking these supplements right after surgery. It helped heal my bones more quickly. I probably would have been able to walk sooner had I not messed up my tendons as well. I was walking again by Labor Day.